UPDATE: The surgery is now scheduled for 4 pm... PLEASE PRAY!! ...and praise the Lord for His goodness.
Love to all,
Miss and Joe
Intro
This blog is dedicated to updates and info on the life of Jackson Nathanael Adam. Jackson was critically ill when born and had to go on ECMO (heart and lung bypass). He made a miraculous recovery, and this is his story! Our intention with this blog was to update friends and family on Jackson's progress and specific prayer requests we had during his extensive stay in the NICU. We will probably move to a family website at some point. :) Thank you for loving him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have been reading this daily and am keeping you guys in my prayers! It didn't dawn on me to leave a comment -- so I apologize for not writing and helping encourage you guys! Your positive attitudes through this are so amazing, and it makes my heart smile to think of the impact you are having on the hospital staff with all the credit you're giving to God through this. Praise Him! God loves that little boy and he gave him to you two on purpose. Love, Cassie
We are absolutely praying! What wonderful news--we'll pray God's hands are moving the surgeon's hands and that Jack rests peacefully through it all. Go little lungs, go! :)
what a boy! he is something! we're praying tonight guys!
Wow! What wonderful and amazing technology the doctors have! I have been so encouraged by your faithfulness to keep us informed of changes and ways we can pray for you all. I check the blog every day to see what's new that I can pray for and give praise to God about. I pray the ECMO surgery is going well and Jackson will stay strong and his lungs will continue to clear. He has come a long way!!! Praise the Lord for His goodness! You all are awesome! Keep looking to Him! Love, Bette Jo and Richard Hauber
Post a Comment