Intro

This blog is dedicated to updates and info on the life of Jackson Nathanael Adam. Jackson was critically ill when born and had to go on ECMO (heart and lung bypass). He made a miraculous recovery, and this is his story! Our intention with this blog was to update friends and family on Jackson's progress and specific prayer requests we had during his extensive stay in the NICU. We will probably move to a family website at some point. :) Thank you for loving him!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Prayer needed...

For any of you late nighters, we have a special prayer request for this evening. Jackson has been having high blood pressure readings off and on and tonight they have been higher than usual. They will continue to monitor this throughout the evening, but if it stays as high as it is right now he may have to be seen by a Cardiologist. This could mean that he has other issues that are just now surfacing.

We are fully trusting in the Lord that this is just another bump in the road. We ask for your prayers tonight and tomorrow as we wait.

Thank you,
Joe

4 comments:

emily said...

I'm on my knees right now.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I cheched B4 going to bed.I will pray for you 3 while I shower! Love from Montana....

a said...

Joe and Melissa,

We just want to thank you for the encouragement you have been to us these past few weeks.

We are continually praying for Jackson and thank you for praying for our sweet Adeline. :)

Adam, Melissa, and Addie
(your NICU neigbors)

Anonymous said...

Praying today!
Hugs,
Shirl

2 Tim. 1:7
May Dave's verse be yours as well!