Intro

This blog is dedicated to updates and info on the life of Jackson Nathanael Adam. Jackson was critically ill when born and had to go on ECMO (heart and lung bypass). He made a miraculous recovery, and this is his story! Our intention with this blog was to update friends and family on Jackson's progress and specific prayer requests we had during his extensive stay in the NICU. We will probably move to a family website at some point. :) Thank you for loving him!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Apology!!

Sorry all...

It is 12:30 a.m. and we just got home...had a hard time leaving the little one at the hospital tonight even though our intentions were to get home a little earlier tonight. (He is so cute!) Therefore, I have to apologize because I'm not going to upload pictures tonight yet even though I promised, please forgive me! I will try to do them tomorrow morning, I just have some things to get done yet tonight. Stay tuned for pictures of Jackson without his PICC line! No real news to report other than my earlier post. Love to all!! =)

Melissa

No comments: