Intro

This blog is dedicated to updates and info on the life of Jackson Nathanael Adam. Jackson was critically ill when born and had to go on ECMO (heart and lung bypass). He made a miraculous recovery, and this is his story! Our intention with this blog was to update friends and family on Jackson's progress and specific prayer requests we had during his extensive stay in the NICU. We will probably move to a family website at some point. :) Thank you for loving him!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 4 Month Birthday, Jack!!

Hey all!

Jack is officially four months old!! Woohoo!

He's doing really well- cooing tons, laughing, eating his feet, etc. All the good baby stuff.

I started this post several days ago and am just now getting it published. Sorry, folks, time got away from me.

I have pictures that I want to upload, but unfortunately, my Picasa web album pages are full and so blogger won't let me upload. So, I am working on that and working on creating a new family blog to move to eventually. =) So please be patient and don't stop checking here! I promise I will get it together soon. :)

Love to all!
Melissa

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Yea!! Happy 4 months Jackson!!! I love the eating his feet part. That is so cute. I haven't stopped checking in on you daily so hurry up and get that family post done so we can see little Jack more often. I will be at CMH tomorrow at 2:00 for OT. He was supposed to go today but has been running a fever again. This time....sinus infection. He is still on amoxicil for another few days from an ear infection again. I just can't seem to keep him healthy!

Anyways, so glad to see that you posted. I almost left you a post this morning but wanted to wait until I knew for sure what time we would be at CMH.

Take care,

Kaci

a said...

Thanks for your e-mail! I check in often to see how you all are doing!

Addie is doing well...she had surgery last Monday, and is up to 6 mLs every hour on her feeds. I'm hoping to be home by the end of the month, but God only knows. Literally. :)

Anonymous said...

How good to hear the,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEWS' What a mile stone.
You are so busy don't knock yourself out trying to get your blogs the way you want them when family comes first. I do check the blog a couple times a day but that is ok if there is not a new one up. You are still in my prayers and so are the other mothers I hear about on the blogs. My heart crys for you all. We do not understand. I am so many miles away but I want to continue to lift you up in prayer.
Guess I should have some one set up a blog page for me
God bless you all.
Aunt Sarah